Switching to ENERGY STAR certified lighting can help you save energy and money.
Plus, with instant discounts of up to $3.50 on select ENERGY STAR certified LEDs, you can save even more!
Discounts are included automatically in your purchase price—just look for the “Reduced Price” sticker at a participating retailer and take your LEDs to the register.
Why Choose LED Bulbs
- Energy Efficiency. They use up to 90% less energy.
- Cost Savings. Each bulb can save you nearly $55 in electricity costs over its lifetime.*
- Long Life. LEDs last at least 15 times longer, so you don’t have to replace them as often—perfect for hard-to-reach places.
- Variety. LEDs are available in a range of styles, lumens (the unit for brightness) and temperatures—from dimmable candelabra bulbs to bright spotlights—so you’ll find options to fit almost any fixture in your home.
- Instant Discounts. Select ENERGY STAR certified LEDs qualify for instant discounts, which helps you save even more!
As you make the switch to LEDs, be sure to recycle your old CFL light bulbs. Learn more.
LED Fixture Discounts
You can also save on ENERGY STAR certified light fixtures! Learn more.
Limit 25 bulbs per customer. BGE does not warrant or endorse any manufacturer. Program is subject to change or termination at any time. Instant discounts are provided on select ENERGY STAR LEDs.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.