The EPA’s national ENERGY STAR for New Homes Program helps homebuilders offer their customers a complete package of best building practices and improvements that ensure homeowner comfort and energy-efficient performance in every qualified home. ENERGY STAR homes include:
- A comprehensive thermal enclosure system
- A comprehensive, efficient, quality-installed heating and cooling system
- A comprehensive water management system
- Energy-efficient appliances and lighting
- Third-party verification of compliance with the ENERGY STAR specification
Stand out from the competition and participate in BGE’s ENERGY STAR New Homes Program!
Provide your customers with energy-efficient ENERGY STAR certified homes and you’ll receive:
- Up to $1,250 in rebates for homebuilders for each qualified home
- An additional $75 in rebates for each eligible smart thermostat installed in qualified homes
- Technical and marketing training to help you build and sell energy-efficient homes
Homebuilders: Set yourself apart and get up to $1,250 back for each ENERGY STAR certified new home built, plus an additional $100 for each eligible smart thermostat installed. Learn more.
Raters: Take advantage of the growing demand for ENERGY STAR certified new homes and receive valuable training from the industry’s leaders in energy-efficient construction. Learn more.
Click here for a list of participating raters.